Thursday, June 26, 2008

4 Months On

Bad Monkey!!!!!!
I was meaning to blog everyday, but then it kinda slipped my mind. First I was In Vegas for my 30 Birthday and St. Paddy's, really don't remember much that happened it's all kinda green and fuzzy. Then I was in Vegas for my Buddy's 30th as well as my Brother's 33rd, that one isn't quite as fuzzy, however I vaugely remember a midget so it might be a little fuzzier than I think. Then came my yearly physical where the good doctor told me to quit smoking and drinking, because I have high blood pressure(that I now take meds for), My only 2 Vices, well them and Jean Claude Van Damme flicks(long story). So now I'm down to maybe 2 smokes a week, maybe one on Friday or 2 on Saturday Night. And now I'm drinking maybe 1 or 2 nights a week, (and being mindful not to binge), so now that I have this newfound sobriety, I need something to do to keep me occupied. So I figured that i would actually start posting to this thing everyday. Right now I gotta bounce, I'm trying to finish "Blue Like Jazz" by Donald Miller for the 3rd time before I catch some ZZZZ's. Tomorrow I might tell the story as to why I was drunk for 8 years, or maybe why Jean Claude Van Damme flicks are my other vice. Who knows? It'll be a suprise.
"Drunkd" Out

No comments: