Saturday, June 28, 2008

Best Summer Flick So Far....

Got up at the crack of dawn to take my niece to se a 9am showing of "WALL-E", I hate crowded theaters, so the earlier the better, especially with a 4 year old in tow. Now I've seen all the big flicks for the summer so far except for the "The Dark Knight". Iron Man, Indiana Jones, Hulk, etc..., but "WALL-E" was absolutely the best flick. This is coming from a comic book geek (I have the boarded and bagged file boxes to prove it), all the other flicks were good, but "WALL-E" was just way beyond anything. Keep in mind that this is a film were the 2 main characters rarely speak because they are robots. Their physical actions bring a whole new meaning to the term body language, and when the do speak ,as brief as they are, the inflections and tones convey more than any words could. All in all the flick was marketed and created for kids, but I don't think anybody who sees it will be able to not like it. Like I said the best flick of the summer, actually the best I've seen all year.

No comments: