Friday, February 15, 2008

Whaaatttt Thaaaaa???????

I haven't posted in awhile, due to the severe case of Bronchitis I've had. Saturday before last I went to Chinatown in L.A. with my niece and brother, I woke up with bronchitis on Monday, and it's just not going away. Then this last Saturday I woke up at 2am with a horrendous pain along my jaw and neck, went to the ER and they couldn't figure out what it was, they think a pulled muscle, so they gave me a pain shot and sent me home.
So, I stop smoking, I quit drinking, I start eating healthy, I try to start exercising, and then I start falling apart? Was the booze and smokes what was keeping me running all this time? Hopefully after a month or two my body should even itself out. I did have a blast in Chinatown though. I'll post some pics and videos in my next post.

No comments: