Monday, February 4, 2008

A Sadist Put The Superbowl On Sunday

A sadist has to be responsible for putting the Superbowl on Sunday, if only to watch the horrorshow of hungover people on Monday. Present company included.

Anyways, on to buisness.

My first post said I would explain further the reason for this blog, and my somewhat suspect title of said blog. The title is simple enough, I am (hopefully will cease to be) a Drunk. The Monkey part is due to my belief that anyone (myself included) that imbibes and is sick then next day, but will yet imbibe again, must have intelligence on par with a monkey. Getting drunk, suffering the next day, then getting drunk again shows you have all the intelligence of a poo flinging mammal.

So that's what the blog is about. It's a place for me focus what little mind and brain cells are left that alcohol hasn't touched, a place to vent, but mostly a place to put my energy and honesty into something. It won't always be about the booze, but I will keep it updated with that little bit of info. So as it stands right now. I was Drunk for 8 years, and I've been sober for about 12 hours. Wish me luck.

No comments: